Friday, May 17, 2013

Her First Dress!!!

Isabella finished making her first dress yesterday.  She did a very good job!
 



 
The skull fabric...lol!

 
Maybe we should have named her Cocoa?


 
(She's blowing me a kiss)

 
I'm happy that Isabella was so excited about this dress.  She wore it to school today.
I told her we could work on a headband to match this weekend.  I will post pictures of that when she is finished.
 
This is what Isabella would like to say about her dress:
 
"I like the pattern and the color's.  I think it's Halloweenish because it has skulls."
 
This is your fashion designer signing off!
(She just came up with that all by herself!  Love it!!!)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful dress, Isabella! You model it so well, too! I love your sign off phrase, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Isabella! The dress looks fabulous even with skulls on it!

    ReplyDelete